Small Problem

Issues, suggestions or ideas for the site can be posted here.

Small Problem

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi,

I tried to test the typing test feature. However, after logging in and selecting the book ( I tried both 1 & 2 ) , I am logged out; basically at the home page again like when I first type in the website. How can I fix this? Or, is there an issue with the website? Also, sometimes when I try to post on the forum (after logging in) it takes me to the login screen after clicking 'submit' for my post. After logging in at that login screen, it seems to just refresh the page so I have to login again; seems like a cycle. I am using the latest version of IE. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dustin

Re: Small Problem

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:38 pm

update:
I am thinking perhaps I am having a problem with the cookies, like it's not keeping me logged in. Sometimes the links I go to work and other times they log me out at the home page.

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Unfortunately I still have the same problems after allowing cookies from the site. After clicking on lesson 1 from book 1, it takes me to the home page. As well as already being logged in and trying to post a reply :P I really am not sure, I will try to find another computer to double check and see if it is just my computer.

-Dustin

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 pm

Well on my other computer I have the same problem, but it seems to be mostly while messing with Book 1.. sometimes it works, sometimes it takes me to the homepage. Anyways i'm playing around with Book 2 now, any problems I will post in a new topic. Which I posted one there already. Maybe just my problem ^_^ Thanks

-Dustin

Return to Website Features