Sentence Builder

Issues, suggestions or ideas for the site can be posted here.

Re: Sentence Builder

Postby Guest on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Hello Adam,
If you answer sentence wrong for the first time, wrong placed boxes with words will stay colored yellow even after answering correct. It's the only bug I've found so far.

Regards,
Jacob

Re: Sentence Builder

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:34 am

Hello Adam,
Thank you for fix. I've been really satisfied with the online chinese so far and with 53 hours spent here i think i'm one of the regulars. I think with getting 5 hours plan i was also given a great oppotunity.For example Learn new character is the only useful method of writing the character exactly how it should be. In the book you can get stroke order, but not precise "direction" of writing the stroke. Only problem i've found is how to write "jie jie" without using 姐姐 which is the first option i'm given, in the exercises there is a different character which i haven't found out how to write yet =(. And it took sime time to google how to write 女 that you have to type "nv" =), but thank you for great tutorial here how to start using pinyin on computer, very helpful! I can recommend everyone moving to 5 hour plan who wants to study seriously, it's very good and it also gives me the opportunity to work on new stuff during my holidays back in the czech republic.

Regards,
Jacob

Return to Website Features